We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Nephew Media creative team.
This temporary to permanent position is open to a talented and confident individual who is aiming to gain the hands-on experience necessary to begin a career as a designer. You’ll work on a range of projects, designing for clients across a variety of industries and develop important skills in web, print and digital design.
- Must be fluent in the latest versions of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have a strong interest in web and digital design
- Understand the core principles of design and user experience
- Be able to take design direction and work with input from our Creative Manager
- Must think creatively and be prepared to challenge the status quo
- Be willing to put in the extra time and effort on projects, where required
- Always be willing to learn and have a great attitude
- Be self-sufficient and able to figure problems out on your own
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your CV and previous work samples to email@example.com.
Please describe the role you played within each project you present, if possible.
We aim to respond to every application we receive, but please do not be offended if we are unable to do so.
No phone calls or agencies, please.