WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A full-time, talented Graphic / Web Designer, with an impressive portfolio, to join our team. We want an individual that eats, drinks and sleeps creative design. Someone who embraces new ideas, loves to innovate and is motivated to grow.
This role is perfect for a designer with at least 2 years experience within an agency environment and who is ready to push their ambitions to the next level and beyond.
We will also consider fresher meat seeking a new, challenging position, although you must impress us with your portfolio of work and have a clear interest in the design.
WHO WE ARE:
Nephew Media are a small but growing design agency based in Northampton, UK. We represent the very best in brand, web development, graphic design, social strategy.
Our clients love working with us for our intelligent & strategic design, bold creativity and compelling results.
Nephew Media is a creative and energetic environment where productivity and enjoyment are highly regarded in equal measure.
WHAT WE DO:
Regardless of sector or geographic borders, we help businesses and brands to communicate their vision through compelling creative thinking across Web, Design, Digital and Social.
Our expertise range from brand identity, web design & development, motion graphics,content creation, print & packaging design, digital publishing, infographics, advertising and social strategy.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE:
- You’ll have at least 2 years commercial agency experience and an impressive portfolio.
- You’ve designed for both print and the web.
- Pursue perfection in all you do.
- Have an innate passion for designing great experiences on emerging technologies.
- Social, enthusiastic and confident and not afraid of working hard as well as playing hard.
- Able to contribute to, and over time take ownership of, projects with a diverse range of clients.
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients to ensure their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- A team player who can give and take inspiration.
- Preferably have some knowledge of HTML and CSS and the foundations of web development.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Send your CV and portfolio, plus a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re perfect for the role and why Nephew are right for you.
We’ll get back to you to set up an interview if we feel you are in with a shot.
Salary information available upon application.