Nephew Media (England) Limited respects the privacy of its customers, potential customers and other parties it deals with, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of information you provide very seriously. This Privacy notice explains how Nephew Media uses your personal data. This information will assist you in determining whether or not to provide Nephew Media with your personal data.
The data we collect is what you choose to provide to us. This may include:
- Contact details: your name, address, telephone number, email address and fax number.
- Your company details.
- Your testimonials and comments.
- Emails and written correspondence exchanged.
- Any additional information you choose to give us.
We may request & store passwords, but don’t store your credit or debit card details.
Where we get your data from
Nephew Media may obtain your personal data via the following methods:
- Enquiries about a new project on our website.
- If you enquire about our services over the phone.
We gain your consent to use your data via a tick box opt-in form on our website, or by getting verbal consent if you enquire over the phone.
How your data is used
Nephew Media only uses your personal data where it is necessary to do so, and where we have your consent. Nephew Media complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by:
- Keeping your personal data up to date.
- Storing and destroying it securely.
- Not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data.
- Having appropriate technical methods in place to protect personal data from loss, destruction, alteration or unauthorised disclosure.
We store your data securely. It can only be accessed by Nephew Media staff. We do not disclose your data to third parties without obtaining your consent, and we only keep your data for as long as reasonably necessary.
When Nephew Media will contact you
- We may contact you, from time to time, via email or phone for marketing purposes, and to inform you of any promotions that may be relevant to you. If you decide you would prefer not to receive such information or communication from Nephew Media, you have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
At any point while we are in possession of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of all information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten –you can ask for data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling. You also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To instigate any of these rights, please email email@example.com, explaining that your interest is in personal data held by Nephew Media. Alternatively, you can submit your request in writing to:
The Old Granary
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Nephew Media, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with Nephew Media or the supervisory authority. The details for each of these contacts are:
- Nephew Media firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supervisory authority contact details: Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Changes to this privacy notice
When this privacy notice changes, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we share it with other parties.
You should always check the privacy notice before using the site, even if you have visited it in the past. This ensures that you are aware of any changes. Changes to our privacy notice do not affect information we already hold about you.